Saturday, February 6, 2010

Valentine's Day Decoration

I am always trying to hang decorations above my kitchen sink for birthdays and holidays so I finally made a permanent way to it with out using tape!

I measured a line from point A to point B and snapped a chalk line. DO NOT SNAP A CHALK LINE. It made it really easy to measure but it did not come off the flat paint of my ceiling. Do it the hard way with a level and a pencil. Be careful!!
Then I measured every 10" and placed a white cup hook in the ceiling.

Wah La!! Cute decorations that can be removed and no mess to clean up later. Plus now I have a designated place to hang my other decorations. (BTW those are just hearts out of heavy construction paper glued together on fishing type line)

1 comment:

Heidi said...

This is such a great idea. I'm always poking holes in my walls to hang birthday signs and stuff.