Friday, October 23, 2009

Crafty Cousins Halloween Fun!!!

Many years ago I received a cute Christmas pillow case as a gift from my fabulous college roommate Heidi K.'s step mom Susan. (Thanks Susan I still have it!!) Ever since then I have wanted to make some fun pillow cases for the holidays. Well now that I am married and have kidos of my own I decided that now was the time!

So I invited my niece and nephew over for Crafty Cousins Halloween Pillow Case Day. We had sooooo much fun. My little man got his done almost all by him self and I helped the two little girls with theirs. My sweet little nephew was just having too much fun playing so I just made his for him. I think this might become a new family tradition. We got them all done in about an hour. Aren't they sooo cute!!! I know you want to try one. We adapted the pillow case tutorial from my friend Jona over at Fabritopia, so check it out!!!

No comments: