Sunday, March 22, 2009

Quilt Show at the Gilbert Historical Museum

I love to go to the Quilt Show at the Gilbert Historical Museum. It is so fun to see what the ladies in my community are making!
Yo-Yo Quilt. I don't know if I will ever have the patience to make this quilt but I really think they are super cool.
I Spy quilt. I want to make on of these for a sick day quilt. You place different blocks that have fun things to find in them for the little kiddos!

A variation of a rag quilt. I think I might try this one.
Fun Halloween Hanging Quilts

Sun Bonnet Sue quilt. I have a book with a pattern for this quilt and hopefully some day before I die I will get one made!
I love this vintage fabric. It is soo cute!
I took this picture for my mother-in-law. She has a jungle themed room in her home and I thought she might like this one.
I love the embroidery on this one! I could make this one easy!
I thought this was a cute way to honor the armed service men and women!
The jazz quilt. I have never seen anything like this before. It was more amoeba shape than quilt shape but it was so cool!

Mini hexagon quilt. This made my fingers hurt just looking at it!! Stay tuned for more pics from the museum in a later post!

1 comment:

Christa said...

What beatufil quits!!! What a fun day that must have been