Thursday, February 26, 2009

Bella's Lullaby Sheet Music

I am totally addicted to the Twilight series of books by Stephenie Meyer. When my sweet husband took me to see the movie I fell in love with Bella's Lullaby that Edward composed for Bella in the movie. (It's also one of my daughter Olivia's favorite songs.) Well I found a free copy of the piano sheet music and thought I would share it with you.


Just right click on the music and print it out. It's totally free!!! I sat at the piano last night and played it a few times and just loved it. I think the arrangement gives the song a good feel even with out the orchestra. Enjoy!
P.S. Did you know that Robert Pattinson (Edward) is actually a composer as well! He was actually writing a song to be considered for the lullaby but it was not chosen. No wonder it looked so real in the movie, I think he was actually playing it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thank U so much!I'm been looking 4 this music sheet!!^^