Sunday, February 15, 2009

1 Late Valentine's Day Idea


I decided to make a new tradition this year for Valentines Day. Growing up I always loved making my Valentines Box at school. So I decided to get my kids their own Valentines boxes that we could use over and over again kind of like Easter baskets. So I went to Target and found these cute boxes and placed them in the front room on Valentine's Day morning for the kids to find. My sweet husband and I laughed so hard when we heard them in the family room watching cartoons! They had completely missed them. Even when we told them that we had a surprise for them, they did not even find them till about 2 minutes of standing in the room with them. But when they did find them you would have thought it was Christmas. They were very excited!

No comments: